- Students enrolled in the course are expected to study all the sections in the manuals and answer the examination questions given at the end of the manuals.
- Answer copies of two sections should be submitted at a time by post or hand delivered.
- Each answer sheet will be corrected and graded
by tutors and returned to the students.
- Answer sheet graded Repeat or Redo will have to be improved and resubmitted for a fair or higher evaluation, to qualify for award of Diploma.
- Tutors will be available at 'Sanskruti' center for counseling and guidance through out the course through correspondence, telephone, e mail or personally.
- On completing all the examination papers (within 12 or 15 months as the case may be), students will be awarded a diploma. (early completion is possible). Students taking longer than the course duration will be charged extra as per the extension rules. (Rs.6,000 or $125 per 6 month extension including postage).
Interior Design Home study course, Interior Design Correspondence Course, interior distant learning programme, learning interiors through correspondence, course of interior design, furniture design in interiors, interior architecture, spaces, drafting, visualization, concept, aesthetic, artful, artistic, carpentary, creative, decorator, furnish, perspective, renovate, refurbish.
S A N S K R U T I - Correspondence course of interior design, interior distant learning programme, learning interiors through correspondence,
course of interior design, colour and soft furnishings from India.
What is Sanskruti All About |
How The Course Run |
Who is Eligible |
Sanskruti Manual 1 |
Sanskruti Manual 2 |
Details Regarding The Author |
Maintained by CG Lab